Portwest S365 product information
A contemporary 3-in-1 bomber jacket packed full of clever features including a smart phone chest pocket, radio loops and a contrast lower panel for protection against dirt. Incorporating a detachable zip sweater, this jacket is adaptable to all weather conditions. This garment is fully waterproof and features a drawstring pack away hood, 7 pockets, adjustable cuffs and a two-way zip front for easy access.
- ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 TYPE R CLASS 3
- EN ISO 20471 Class 3
- EN 343 Class 3:1
At a glance...
- CE certified
- Waterproof with taped seams preventing water penetration
- Reflective tape for increased visibility
- Jacket can be worn three ways for multi use
- Detachable inner jacket for added versatility in all weather conditions
- 7 pockets for ample storage
- Phone pocket
- Internal chest pocket
- Sleeve pocket
- Two-way zip for quick and easy access
|PORTWEST - MEN'S SIZE GUIDE|
Measure around you chest, holding tape under your armpits
Measure around your waist at the narrowest point
From a standing position, measure from your crotch to your ankle
- 1. Add items to your basket
Keep going until everything is added
- 2. Customise your items
in the checkout process
- 3. Checkout
Safely & securely
1. Please choose the colours & sizes of the plain Hi-Vis garment you require. Prices above are the prices of plain, undecorated garments. Any screen-printing or transfer print prices are added once you choose your positioning in Step 2.
2. These Hi-Vis Garments have only the back print available to customise due to garment construction constraints. You may qualify for free logo set up.
PLEASE NOTE: To comply with Health & Safety laws regarding Hi-Visibility garments, a certain m² must be left visible - please take that into account when creating your logo/design. Any problems, we will be in touch.
3. After customising your Hi-Vis garments, you can choose how your order will be delivered and how you would like to pay in our secure checkout. If we need to discuss your order, we'll be in touch using the details you leave in checkout. You'll receive an order confirmation email and notification when we ship your order for delivery.
- 1. Your order is dispatched
Your order will be dispatched by courier
- 2. you receive a tracking code
You receive a code by sms message
- 3. track your order in the uk
set your preferred delivery slot
We currently trust DPD as our delivery partners. DPD consistently win awards for their service and we find them to be reliable and user friendly. Make sure you give us a mobile number when you order, that way DPD will let you know once they receive your order into their system and they'll send you a tracking code so you can manage your delivery. If you already have a tracking code, you can track your delivery by entering it into this form:
If you make an order that is too large for parcel delivery, or is split over many parts, it may be more cost-effective and eco-friendly to ship it to you on a pallet using one of our trusted pallet delivery partners. Your account manager will ensure you are able to accept a pallet at the delivery location before we organise this. The partner we use will depend on the location for delivery.
If you prefer, you can collect your order from our Trade Counter in Wakefield. You will receive a phone call to inform you your order is ready for collection during opening hours. If there is no answer, you will receive an email to let you know. Orders can be picked up any time between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday, or 9am to 1pm on a Saturday.
Cost of Delivery
There is always a cost to delivery. We charge a standard £7.95 for this but reserve the right to alter or waive this cost should your order warrant it. Larger orders will incur increased costs based on weight.
Collection is free from our Wakefield Trade Counter - if you'd prefer to collect, please choose this option when you check out.
We hope your order exceeds your expectations, but if for any reason you are not satisfied with your order, you should contact us as soon as possible. We will do everything we can to put things right in a timely manner.
The proceedures we have in place, and your legal rights, will differ depending on whether you purchase plain products or have customised items.
Plain Undecorated Items
Xamax give you 21 days to contact us about returning your plain undecorated items. Still, the sooner you let us know the sooner we can fix things. We do ask that any items are returned unworn, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition. Some items are exempt from this law and policy for hygiene reasons if the packaging is opened at all - if in doubt, your Xamax account manager will be happy to advise you. Should it be that the items simply do not fit or you chose the wrong colour, we will offer replacement sizes, if there is a fault with them, our friendly customer service advisors will help you.
Customised and Decorated Items
Should there be any problem with a decorated item, you need to let us know right away. Faults are to be reported within 3 days of delivery and returned to us within 10 days of delivery. There is no automatic right by law to return customised or decorated products unless the base product or decoration is faulty. It is for this reason we send digital or physical samples of decoration and offer a garment sample for your approval. You are free to change your mind at any stage in the order process, but once items have been decorated there is nothing we can do unless we are at fault. Please be absolutely sure of what you want and check all samples sent for colour match, suitability to your requirements and sizing.
|Home Product Title||No|
|High Temp Wash||N/A|