These Wenaas ear defenders have a new ergonomic design overhead suspension with a noise reduction rate of 28 decibels.
This not only spreads the 320gm weight lightly across the top of your head, but it also ensures the muffs stay on more easily.
The cups use a designed spacer to help improve noise attenuation without the need for double cup design thus increasing the space inside the cup for greater comfort and easy to wear for long hours. SNR33 dB
Conclusion: these are the newest generation of ergonomic ear defenders: the traditional over-the-head earmuff has been completely rethought to sit more naturally on your head.
- The new wider, cushioned, ergonomic headband offers consistent pressure over prolonged wearing periods.
- Twin headband design helps reduce heat buildup and yet gives supreme fit and balance.
- Earcups tilt for optimum comfort and efficiency.
- Replaceable ear cushions and foam liners.
- EN 352-1 For Ear Muffs
- Electrically insulated (dielectric) wire headband.
- Attenuation: SNR=33dB, H=33dB, M=31dB, L=23dB.
- Weight: 320gms (470gms when packaged).
- Colour coding: Red, indicating high attenuation.
Typical delivery time is within 7-10 working days from confirmation of your order and approval of your artwork; within mainland UK locations (please contact us for offshore delivery details at the time of ordering). Plain garments can be returned but must be done so within 30 days, unfortunately items that have been decorated cannot be returned unless faulty. The cost of delivery is based on the weight of your products. All deliveries must be checked upon receipt by the customer to ensure that everything is included and any discrepancies must be brought to the attention of Xamax within 48 hours of the receipt of the goods.
Free deliveries for orders over £145 are only applicable to mainland UK addresses only.
|Home Product Title||No|