Deb Group 431564 product information
Skin protection cream - Improves grip - 12 pack
Where to use: Moderate to heavy changing contamination; gloves worn
- Unique dual action formulation -Protects the skin from moderate to heavy exposure to contaminants while helping to improve grip.
- Contains Eucoriol® astringent agent -Astringent agents are known to tighten skin and reduce the swelling effects when working in wet, damp or occlusive conditions, improving hand grip and helping to prevent abrasion.
- Proven general purpose protection -Suitable for a wide range of working environments with moderate to heavy exposure to varying types of water and non-water based substances.
- Contains a blend of skin caring ingredients -Contains emollients, conditioners and moisture-binding ingredients to help the skin retain moisture and flexibility, preventing cracking and improving skin feel. Suitable for sensitive and work stressed skin.
- Perfume free and dye free -No added perfume or dyes. Ideal for people who are sensitive to perfumes and dyes and prefer products which do not have these added.
- Awarded with the ECARF quality seal -Ideal for persons suffering from allergies and suitable for sensitive and eczema-prone skin.
- Contains Glycerin -Enhances the water holding capacity of the skin’s upper layers, supporting the skin’s own moisture system and natural barrier function.
- Proven glove compatibility -Suitable for use with latex, vinyl and nitrile gloves.
- Non-tainting and HACCP assessed formula -When used as directed in food production and preparation areas, the product does not influence the quality of foodstuffs or present any risk to the health of its consumers.
- Silicone-free -The product will have no adverse effect if in contact with surfaces prior to the application of paint or surface coatings.
- Compatible with rubber production processes -Independently tested at the German Institute of Rubber Technology (DIK) and proven to have no negative effect on the vulcanisation process.
- 1. Your order is dispatched
Your order will be dispatched by courier
- 2. you receive a tracking code
You receive a code by sms message
- 3. track your order in the uk
set your preferred delivery slot
We currently trust DPD as our delivery partners. DPD consistently win awards for their service and we find them to be reliable and user friendly. Make sure you give us a mobile number when you order, that way DPD will let you know once they receive your order into their system and they'll send you a tracking code so you can manage your delivery. If you already have a tracking code, you can track your delivery by entering it into this form:
If you make an order that is too large for parcel delivery, or is split over many parts, it may be more cost-effective and eco-friendly to ship it to you on a pallet using one of our trusted pallet delivery partners. Your account manager will ensure you are able to accept a pallet at the delivery location before we organise this. The partner we use will depend on the location for delivery.
If you prefer, you can collect your order from our Trade Counter in Wakefield. You will receive a phone call to inform you your order is ready for collection during opening hours. If there is no answer, you will receive an email to let you know. Orders can be picked up any time between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday, or 9am to 1pm on a Saturday.
Cost of Delivery
There is always a cost to delivery. We charge a standard £7.95 for this but reserve the right to alter or waive this cost should your order warrant it. Larger orders will incur increased costs based on weight.
Collection is free from our Wakefield Trade Counter - if you'd prefer to collect, please choose this option when you check out.
We hope your order exceeds your expectations, but if for any reason you are not satisfied with your order, you should contact us as soon as possible. We will do everything we can to put things right in a timely manner.
The proceedures we have in place, and your legal rights, will differ depending on whether you purchase plain products or have customised items.
Plain Undecorated Items
Xamax give you 21 days to contact us about returning your plain undecorated items. Still, the sooner you let us know the sooner we can fix things. We do ask that any items are returned unworn, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition. Some items are exempt from this law and policy for hygiene reasons if the packaging is opened at all - if in doubt, your Xamax account manager will be happy to advise you. Should it be that the items simply do not fit or you chose the wrong colour, we will offer replacement sizes, if there is a fault with them, our friendly customer service advisors will help you.
Customised and Decorated Items
Should there be any problem with a decorated item, you need to let us know right away. Faults are to be reported within 3 days of delivery and returned to us within 10 days of delivery. There is no automatic right by law to return customised or decorated products unless the base product or decoration is faulty. It is for this reason we send digital or physical samples of decoration and offer a garment sample for your approval. You are free to change your mind at any stage in the order process, but once items have been decorated there is nothing we can do unless we are at fault. Please be absolutely sure of what you want and check all samples sent for colour match, suitability to your requirements and sizing.
|Home Product Title||No|
|High Temp Wash||N/A|