Portwest Hi-Vis Versatile Vest
Product Code : L474
Product information - LED clips can be purchased separatly here
This vest adopts a classic 2 band tape formation using our HiVisTex tape, and high visibility fabric, with the added benefit of 3 multi-function loops which are compatible with the HV07 attachable LED lights for extra visibility in low light conditions. (please note these are sold separately here)
The Portwest LED High Visibility collection uses innovative integrated and compatible LED’s to offer enhanced visibility. The bright fluorescent fabric combined with HiVisTex retro reflective tape and LED lights offer the highest level of visible protection in low light conditions.
Our extensive range of High-Visibility clothing meets stringent requirements in both design and construction, to ensure compliance with the latest EN ISO 20471 & ANSI standards. Innovative and technical, our High Visibility range is ideal for those who will not compromise on style, comfort, protection and performance.
● CE certified ● Lightweight and comfortable ● Reflective tape for increased visibility ● Multi-function loops suitable for LED, radio, pen or glasses attachment ● Hook and loop closure for easy access ● Generous fit for wearer comfort
- 1. Add items to your basket
Keep going until everything is added
- 2. Customise your items
in the checkout process
- 3. Checkout
Safely & securely
1. Please choose the colours & sizes of the plain Hi-Vis garment you require. Prices above are the prices of plain, undecorated garments. Any screen-printing or transfer print prices are added once you choose your positioning in Step 2.
2. All Hi-Visibility Vests, Bombers and Jackets have the following Print positions available during the order process. You can upload 1 design for all positions, or different designs for each position. Each position is charged seperately and you may qualify for free logo set up.
|Left Breast||Right Breast||Back Centre|
|If you would like a different position to these, please either leave a note in your order or call us on: 01924 266668|
PLEASE NOTE: To comply with Health & Safety laws regarding Hi-Visibility garments, a certain m² must be left visible - please take that into account when creating your logo/design. Any problems, we will be in touch.
3. After customising your Hi-Vis garments, you can choose how your order will be delivered and how you would like to pay in our secure checkout. If we need to discuss your order, we'll be in touch using the details you leave in checkout. You'll receive an order confirmation email and notification when we ship your order for delivery.
Typical delivery time is within 7-10 working days from confirmation of your order and approval of your artwork; within mainland UK locations (please contact us for offshore delivery details at the time of ordering). Plain garments can be returned but must be done so within 30 days, unfortunately items that have been decorated cannot be returned unless faulty. Sizes & colour swatches are for guidance only. If you require your garment to colour match please be advised to order a sample as decorated garments cannot be refunded. Prices are +VAT at the current rate.The cost of delivery is based on the weight of your products. All deliveries must be checked upon receipt by the customer to ensure that everything is included and any discrepancies must be brought to the attention of Xamax within 48 hours of the receipt of the goods.
Standard delivery is chargable at £7.95 +VAT and is only applicable to mainland UK addresses.
|Home Product Title||No|