All goods are sold by Xamax Clothing Company Limited ("the Seller") to any purchaser ("the Buyer") upon the following terms which shall prevail over any terms contained in the Buyer’s order or in correspondence or elsewhere unless specifically agreed to in writing and signed by a Director of the Seller.
Refunds & Returns
- a) Plain garments will be refunded in full, or exchanged if they are XAMAX branded items. Items must be sent back to The Seller through the customers own expense & no carriage will be refunded unless the items are faulty. All items must be returned within 28 days.
- b) Personalised/Customised items fall outside of the Consumer Contracts Regulations (2014). The Seller will accept a return or refund request only in the case of a faulty base product or faulty customisation and only from The Buyer.
- c) Should a part refund be requested by The Buyer for an order that originally qualified for Free Delivery, and that refund takes the total order value below the terms of The Seller's Free Delivery offer, the cost of initial delivery of the order will be deducted from the final refund value.
Conditions of Logo Application
- a) Free logo set up when you spend £100 +VAT on garments embroidered all with the same logo. Fair usage applies.
- b) Logo set up is £20 +VAT per new design if the minimum £100 +VAT is not met.
- c) Individual names will incur extra costs, please speak to our sales department for further information.
- d) Any logos with a stitch count higher than 8000 stitches will be subject to a surcharge of an additional 25p (£0.25) per 1000 extra stitches. Usually most left breast logos fall under the 8000 stitch count - but if your logo is more detailed, a sales executive will be in touch to discuss your options.
- e) Xamax reserve the right to charge extra monies if the terms are not met.
- f) Embroidered design colours could fade if garments are not washed within the constraints of washing instructions.
- g) Print quality may deteriorate if washing instructions are not adhered to.
- h) A redrawing charge may apply to print services if you do not supply your logos in Vector format.
- i) The Printing process is only as good as the artwork provided
- j) Colours are only as accurate as the printing/display process will allow and are for guidance only.
- k) Due to machine/artwork/garment limitations different processes may have to be used to achieve the desired effect. This will be confirmed first with the customer and additional charges may be incurred.
- a) The prices payable for the goods shall be those in the Seller’s price list current at the time of order or as agreed with the seller.
- b) VAT shall be added to all amounts payable by the Buyer, where applicable and at the prevailing rate.
- c) The Seller reserves the right to revise all prices and specifications as and when it sees fit.
Price Match Guarantee
We pride ourselves on being able to provide branded workwear and safety clothing at the lowest price online. If you do find your items cheaper elsewhere we do offer a price match guarantee on like for like items.
- a) Order value must be £250 + vat or more and written proof of competitor prices by way of an official quote will be required.
- b) This offer applies to end user customers only and does not apply to resellers or trade only customers.
- c) Some plain products and printed merchandise (ie: not Clothing) are exempt from this Price Match Guarantee - for more details please consult your Xamax sales advisor.
- d) Any quote given by a competitor that includes any promotion, discount, coupon, voucher, end-of-line or otherwise artificially lowered prices is exempt from our Price Match Guarantee.
- e) An offer of a price match is at management discretion.
Credit Account Payment Terms are strictly 30 days unless otherwise stated.
- a) Payment of invoices shall be made in full within the terms prevailing on the date of sale. The Seller reserves the right to charge interest on overdue accounts at the rate of 5% over The Bank of England base rate to run from the due date for payment until receipt by the Seller of the full amount whether or not after judgement.
- b)The Seller reserves the right to alter the amount of credit allowed to the Buyer either up or down, as business situations change.
- a) Delivery dates mentioned in any acknowledgement of order or elsewhere are approximate only and are not of any contractual effect and the Seller shall not be under any liability to the Buyer in respect of any failure to deliver on particular date or dates. Unless otherwise expressly agreed the Seller may affect the delivery in one or more instalments. Each instalment shall be treated as a separate contract.
- b) Delivery shall be at the Buyer’s premises unless otherwise agreed by the Seller. Goods despatched by the Sellers’ normal next day carrier services are subject to a standard carriage charge, goods despatched by special delivery of whatever kind at the Buyer’s request are subject to a carriage surcharge.
- c) If the Buyer refuses or fails to take delivery of goods tendered the Seller shall be entitled to terminate the contract with immediate effect or to dispose of the goods as it may determine and the Seller reserves the right to recover from the Buyer a minimum handling fee of 20% of the total price of such goods (plus VAT thereon) which shall be paid by the Buyer within 15 days of the date of invoice.
Risk and Title
- a) Risk in the goods shall pass to the Buyer on delivery. All goods supplied to the Buyer shall remain the sole and absolute property of the Seller as legal and equitable owner until such time as the Seller shall have received full payment for them together with full payment of all amounts owed by the Buyer to the Seller in respect of any other contract for the sale of goods.
- b) Until such payment the Buyer shall be in possession of the goods solely as bailee for the Seller and in a fiduciary capacity and shall store the goods separately and in such a way, as to enable them to be readily identifiable as the property of the Seller.
Variation and Returns
- a) The Seller shall be deemed to have fulfilled its contractual obligations in respect of any delivery though the quantity may be up to 10% more or less than the quantity specified in the contract (seconds stock only) and in such event the Buyer shall pay for the actual quantity delivered.
- b) Save as provided herein no return of goods will be accepted unless authorised by the Seller’s sales department prior to dispatch and the Seller reserves the right to charge a handling fee except in the case of faulty goods.
- c) Refunds only allowed on plain garments with 30 days of receipt of goods.
a) The Seller shall not be liable to the Buyer:
- i) For shortages in quantity delivered unless the Buyer notified the Seller of such claim within 2 days of receipt of the goods.
- ii) For damage to or loss of the goods or any part thereof in transit unless the Buyer shall notify the Seller of any such claims within 2 days of receipt of the goods.
- iii) For defects in the goods caused by fair wear and tear, abnormal condition of storage or use or any act, neglect or default of the Buyer or of a third party and
- iv) For other defects in the goods unless notified to the Seller within 2 days of receipt of the goods by the Buyer provided that no liability shall be attributed to the Seller where goods have been embroidered/printed on or have changed their form in any way what so ever.
- v) The Seller shall only embroider/print the Buyers own garments, if done so entirely at the Buyers own risk. Liability will not be accepted if the Buyer has approved the design embroidered/printed, if the Buyer decides the embroidery/print is not as expected or if garments are damaged whilst on the embroidery/print machine.
- vi) Where liability is accepted by the Seller under 7 (a) the Seller’s only responsibility shall be at its option to make good any shortage or non-delivery and/or to replace any goods found to be damaged or defective and/or refund the cost of such goods.
- vii) The Seller’s aggregate liability to the Buyer whether for negligence, breach of contract, misrepresentation or otherwise shall in no circumstances exceed the cost of the defective, damaged or undelivered goods which give rise to such liability as determined by the net price invoiced to the Buyer in respect of any occurrence or series of occurrences.
b) Subject to the foregoing all conditions, warranties and representations express or implied by statute, common law or otherwise in relation to the goods are hereby excluded and the Seller shall be under no liability to the Buyer for any loss damage or injury direct or indirect resulting from defective material, faulty workmanship or otherwise however arising and whether or not caused by negligence of the Seller, its employees or agents.
The Seller shall not be liable to the Buyer for loss or damage suffered by the Buyer as a direct/indirect result of the supply of goods by the Seller being prevented, hindered, delayed or rendered uneconomical by reason of circumstances or event beyond the Seller’s reasonable control.
Insolvency and Default
- a) If the Buyer enters into a deed of arrangement or commits an act of bankruptcy or compounds with his creditors or if a receiving order is made against him or if an order is made or a resolution passed for the winding up of the Buyer or if a receiver is appointed over any of the Buyers assets or undertakings or if the Buyer takes or suffers any similar or analogous action in consequence of debt or commits any breach of this or any other contract between the Seller and the Buyer the Seller may without prejudice to any of its other rights stop any goods in transit and/or suspend further deliveries and/or determine the rights of the Buyer under condition 5 and/or by notice in writing to the Buyer determine the contract.
The contract shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with English Law; the parties submit to the jurisdiction of English Courts.
Sizes & colour swatches are for guidance only. If you require your garment to colour match please be advised to order a sample as decorated garments cannot be refunded. Prices are +VAT at the current rate.
Xamax Clothing Company Ltd reserves the right to alter the specifications for our range of garments and products at any time. If there is stocking issues an alternative garment will be substituted of equal or higher quality/value.
Xamax Clothing Company Limited
5b Roundwood Industrial Estate, Ossett, Wakefield WF5 9SQ
Tel: 01924 266668